05 Dec DBM’s Holiday Picks
It’s that time of year again- the rush between Halloween and New Years when the days fly by and suddenly it’s Christmas eve and you’ve barely had time to put the Thanksgiving tablescape away. We’ve collected 12 of our favorite holiday accessories that can last from Thanksgiving through New Year.
- This modern holiday wreath can bring modern cheer to any mantle, front door or entry wall.
- We’ve been super impressed with Target’s “Project 62” lately, this cozy throw can add some understated holiday flare to any living room. Check it out closely- it’s got a sweet herringbone pattern!
- These modern copper and glass trees are a different take on traditional christmas time tchotchkes. Place a few on your mantle, coffee table or dining table for some added holiday cheer!
- Another fun Target find are these Scandinavian inspired holiday salt and pepper shakers. Who wouldn’t want to spruce up their December meals with these ‘lil guys?
- This one’s for the kids! These blocks are a different take on a traditional advent calendar (and can double as minimalist holiday decorations)!
- If there’s something we do a lot around the holidays, it’s eating and cooking. So why not make cooking those holiday meals even more fun with these matching parent/child aprons?!
- This gold and marble two tiered serving platter is classy and could potentially be used year round as a serving dish.
- We’ve been seeing a lot of faux fur lately- especially super fuzzy fur! This fuzzy garland can add a cozy element to your decorations (and we bet they’re fun to touch as well).
- This hip tree skirt is a different take on a holiday classic that we’re loving. Why not bring some modern patterns into your holiday accessories?
- Does the whole family come home for the holidays? These monogram glasses not only add some sparkly style to your bar, they make it much easier to decipher whose drink is whose.